Imagine Central Arkansas endeavors to engage citizens and other stakeholders in a dialogue about the future. With that in mind, the visioning process is broken down into five distinct objectives:
- Listening to what Central Arkansans have to say about the region, including: what they like and dislike, and most importantly, the future changes they would like to see in Central Arkansas.
- Creating awareness about how residents and other stakeholders can get involved in Imagine Central Arkansas and have a voice in the future.
- Educating citizens and stakeholders so that they can make informed decisions about the future.
- Collecting feedback through many venues and technologies.
- Prioritizing issues across the region, whether it’s investing limited infrastructure dollars, preserving natural resources or providing more options.