- Remember that this is a platform for discussion, not debate.
- Maintain a collaborative, open-minded approach: consider others' values, experience and views; read and respect their ideas and opinions.
- Be willing to respond to questions about your views and ask others to clarify their views.
- Avoid personal attacks on others.
- Limit your comments to the topic under discussion.
- Make sure your comments contribute a unique point or perspective - read others' comments before you write new ones.
- Comments that are short and to the point get read by more people.
- If you know of relevant online references, please include them in your postings; be sure to provide the complete Web site address(URL) and explain why the material is valuable.
- any illegal activity;
- sending unsolicited, commercial bulk e-mail or message postings(spam);
- creation or distribution of any disruptive or offensive comments, including pornography, offensive comments about race, gender, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and practice, political beliefs, or national origin;
- disseminating confidential information to unauthorized persons;
- knowingly causing interference with or disruption to any other network, information service, equipment or any user thereof;
- any form of harassment via e-mail, telephone, instant messaging or any other electronic means, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages;
- unauthorized use, or forging, of e-mail header information;
- forwarding of chain letters